Moderatoren: Stefan, Wolf

Antworten
scolette
sucht Erleuchtung
sucht Erleuchtung

Video SL AF 7 road pass descent

Beitrag von scolette » 25.09.2020, 18:48

Hello,

I made a little video on one of the passes of the Bauges massif in Savoie (not far from one of the stages of the Tour de France 2020). I use an SL AF 7 and a Blika. In the video we see that in the bends, the blika is essential to see inside the bends. How to do without the frontal? Does the SL AX correct the problem? Thanks for your help.
But I am very satisfied with the SL AF. A little less than the Blika because even with speed and at low temperature, we quickly reach 1000 lumens ...

https://www.facebook.com/alpestour/vide ... 460694228/

Timmäh!
erleuchtet
erleuchtet
(Lampen-)Ausstattung: SL AF,
SL AX 2022
Rotlicht
C14 Mag

Re: Video SL AF 7 road pass descent

Beitrag von Timmäh! » 25.09.2020, 19:48

scolette hat geschrieben:
25.09.2020, 18:48
I made a little video [...] Does the SL AX correct the problem?
Nice video ;) It seems your front lens was replaced :wink: ? The AX won't fix the issue, because it is still attached on the bars and has a more or less straight cut-off line. What would help you is a gimbal (refer to the (the french) wikipedia). These things are available for Action cams like the GoPro but are pretty expensive and do require some space.

btw: you could try to mount the holder for the remote close to the shift levers for better light control during descent. Either use the the bracelet version, or the one for Peppi 32 mm or get a replacement strap for the rotlicht and attach your exisiting holder with the longer strap.
Gruß, Timon

scolette
sucht Erleuchtung
sucht Erleuchtung

Beitrag von scolette » 25.09.2020, 21:06

Thanks for the answers. I ordered from the Lupine site. :wink:
No, I did not ship the SL AF for repair. To see the photo. I think the quality of the lighting is not diminished, see the photo
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qgXQdwypyAaBTDbi9

However, I still have problems with the remote controls. I have to change the batteries several times every year and it's a budget.

Timmäh!
erleuchtet
erleuchtet
(Lampen-)Ausstattung: SL AF,
SL AX 2022
Rotlicht
C14 Mag

Beitrag von Timmäh! » 25.09.2020, 23:24

scolette hat geschrieben:
25.09.2020, 21:06
However, I still have problems with the remote controls. I have to change the batteries several times every year and it's a budget.
usally the battery should last 4-6 months, so once or twice a year a replacement is needed. That sounds like you got a remote from a faulty batch with software issue, this was discussed a few times here in the forum. Send an email to info@lupine.de, describe your issue and you'll probably get a replacement.
Gruß, Timon

Antworten