New lupine or not?

General discussions around Lupine

Moderatoren: Wolf, Stefan

robboxxx
sucht Erleuchtung
sucht Erleuchtung

New lupine or not?

Beitragvon robboxxx » 01.01.2019, 22:53

Hi all. I’m using a Wilma 7 2800 lm on a weekly basis for almost 4 years now. The battery is getting weak after this extensive use and I’m thinking of buying a new battery or a new more powerfull light.

I’m hesitating on buying a new lupine for the following reason: about two years ago I ordered a difusor lens for my Wilma. When filling out the orderform it occurred to me that my country (Holland/the Netherlands) was not listed! I could select african country’s I had never heard of but not Germanys neighbour country. After pointing this out in a e-mail I got the answer that I had to choose Luxemburg Instead. To me that was completely bonkers...... since the diffusor lens was not that expensive I took the risk and filled in Luxemburg. The pakkage took three weeks to arrive and it had a lot of wrong adress stickers from Luxemburg/France/Belgium on it. However.... I got my lens but was not amused.

Now I’m thinking about a new light or battery but I don’t want to take the risk on filling out a strange country on a expensive package. When I order a new battery and trade my old one in, I need the replacement fast and can’t wait for weeks and wonder were my pakkage is.....

Regards,
Rob Heckers
Maastricht (turn left at Aachen)
Die Niederlande

Moof.It
beleuchtet
beleuchtet
(Lampen-)Ausstattung: für Fatbike und Fully
• SL/AF 7 StVZO
• SL/A 7 International
• Piko RX4SC black
• Rotlicht / Barolo Kit
• USB One
• Charger One

Re: New lupine or not?

Beitragvon Moof.It » 01.01.2019, 23:57

Hallo Rob, ik ben bang dat je niet de enige bent met dit probleem. Ik heb er al eerder een van gepost. Misschien vindt u wat u nodig heeft bij deze ONLINE dealer. En heel ongecompliceerd!

robboxxx hat geschrieben:Hi all. I’m using a Wilma 7 2800 lm on a weekly basis for almost 4 years now. The battery is getting weak after this extensive use and I’m thinking of buying a new battery or a new more powerfull light.

I’m hesitating on buying a new lupine for the following reason: about two years ago I ordered a difusor lens for my Wilma. When filling out the orderform it occurred to me that my country (Holland/the Netherlands) was not listed! I could select african country’s I had never heard of but not Germanys neighbour country. After pointing this out in a e-mail I got the answer that I had to choose Luxemburg Instead. To me that was completely bonkers...... since the diffusor lens was not that expensive I took the risk and filled in Luxemburg. The pakkage took three weeks to arrive and it had a lot of wrong adress stickers from Luxemburg/France/Belgium on it. However.... I got my lens but was not amused.

Now I’m thinking about a new light or battery but I don’t want to take the risk on filling out a strange country on a expensive package. When I order a new battery and trade my old one in, I need the replacement fast and can’t wait for weeks and wonder were my pakkage is.....

Regards,
Rob Heckers
Maastricht (turn left at Aachen)
Die Niederlande

kj2kj2kj2 hat geschrieben:hat geschrieben:
That isn't possible. Lupine doesn't offer shipping to the Netherlands, because there is a distributor assigned. If I want to get one, it has to go via a dealer.

moof.it hat geschrieben:hat geschrieben:
H, het spijt me voor uw problemen om een Lupine lamp te kopen in Nederland.
Probeer het toch eens onder gebruik van de volgende link:
https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/lup ... vzo-821170
Naar verluidt is dit lampje ook verkrijgbaar met de grotere batterij.

Echter, dit is dan de versie met StVZO goedkeuring. Dit betekent dat bij dagrijlicht het dimlicht iets oplicht. Dit is het enige verschil tussen de Duitse versie en de internationale versie.

Dit bedrijf levert ook aan Nederland. Ik wens u veel succes! :xmas_smile:

Zurück zu „General“